[engelang] gua\spi ?

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:04 PM, selpa'i <seladwa@hidden.email> wrote:

Maybe. I guess I'm very wrong in finding Xorban not too different from
Lojban. I do think gua\spi does better than Lojban in certain regards,
for instance in its root word definitions and in how much simpler than
Lojban it is. And I think that's why I reacted like that upon seeing all
these additional proposals to Xorban, which seemed complete in its
simplicity, just like gua\spi, but I might have mistaken mere throwing
around ideas for serious proposals. Ah I remember now, one thing I
didn't like was how you (pl) decided to implement compounds in Xorban.
Having no regularity in them and only using the roots for mnemonic
purposes seemed like a cheap solution, and less compositional than I
would prefer. If the definitions of the roots were adjusted slightly, a
compound system akin to the one used in gua\spi would be much more to my
liking, and feels more logical to me. However, I seem to not understand
what "logical" even means.

I have been seeing occasional mentions of gua\spi on these lists. Is there an active community? Where do I find recent discussion/activity (other than the top Google hits of course e.g. Selpa'i's blog).

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com