Re: [engelang] Xorban: Semantics of "l-" (and "s-" and "r-")

Martin Bays, On 23/09/2012 23:44:

[Where are you from, Martin, btw? I notice you write _singularisation_ and _maths_, i.e. not American English. Ah, I just thought to google & find you in Oxford and Canada, which explains that.]

* Monday, 2012-09-17 at 01:22 +0100 - And