Re: [engelang] Xorban: Semantics of "l-" (and "s-" and "r-")

Martin Bays, On 17/09/2012 00:01:
* Sunday, 2012-09-16 at 16:12 +0100 - And Rosta<and.rosta@hidden.email>:
Martin Bays, On 16/09/2012 01:28:
Can you give me an example of a predicate which would hold of the
massification of all cats (say) but not of the myopic singularisation?

What John said. Also "has millions of heads" versus "has one head".

But you do have them both satisfying mlt_, yes?

Yes.
Assuming so, it seems I'm still far from understanding your meaning of
la Ra Pa.

Let me try again!