Re: [engelang] The death of Tsar Boris

Jorge Llamb�as, On 18/09/2012 03:01:
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Mike S.<maikxlx@gmail.com>  wrote:

le {past}e fe la qborisqa [ha'e] mrsa je so lklyo ho la dtca gsnake so
lklyo ho ju li vndi plno'eki gsno'eke.
That Boris [in reality] died was both likely caused by the Germans and
likely caused (by someone) using poison.

Ah, I didn't realize that independent likelihoods were wanted. If you
don't want to repeat lkn- and gsn-, this looks like a job for a double
v-:

le fe la q boris qa mrsbnxa li lkni fi la va dtca lo vo vndo ju plnako gsnake
As for Boris' death, the likely thing is that the Germans rather than
whoever, poison rather than whatever, using it they caused it.

Though I'm not sure whether the two v's are evaluated independently or
one under the other.

le fe la q boris qa mrsbnxa li lkni fi la vi dtca lo vi vndo ju plnako gsnake

fi binds vi (ni'uki). I think it means that Germans using poison to kill Boris is more likely than nonGermans using nonpoison to kill Boris.