Re: [engelang] Xorban: Semantics of "l-" (and "s-" and "r-")

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM, John E. Clifford <kali9putra@hidden.email> wrote:
That is, of course, the way it should be but not the way it is written up -- if I am reading the rather compressed and Ina moated descriptions correctly.

No, it's not written up that way, so it's possible that Jorge feels that lo'e smo'e is sufficient given the semantics of "l- sm-", or maybe he's just being terse.  In any case, forcing a reflexive interpretation of Po'eko'e would belie the purpose of "o'e"; I think we agree there.