Re: [engelang] Xorban: Semantics of "l-" (and "s-" and "r-")

Yes, you have; I thought you were on board with the masses.
(on you signature, it is generally Ray who does not exist, since he has contradictory properties.)

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 9, 2012, at 10:26 PM, John Cowan <cowan@hidden.email> wrote:

Mike S. scripsit:

> I apologize if I misrepresented your position. I think there used to be a
> "conservative" faction that wanted to preserve the CLL implicit quantifiers
> "[su'o] lo [ro]" effectively = "su'o" and get the other meanings by other
> mechanisms. In my faulty memory, I thought you were one of them or similar.

That would be me, and I'm still here -- I've just stopped talking about it.

--
I now introduce Professor Smullyan, John Cowan
who will prove to you that either cowan@hidden.email

=