New member

Hello

I joined this group just now and I think it would be polite to introduce myself shortly. I'm a long-time conlanger (more than 10 years) from Finland. I have my own long-time pet project called Pandunia (http://www.pandunia.info), which is a constructed minimalistic global auxiliary language. Check it out if you like and feel free to drop me some comments about it privately or, if topically appropriate, in this list.

Judging from the discussions so far, looks like I have something to learn from you. Probably I will be lurking in silence most of the time.

--
Risto Kupsala