Re: [engelang] Xorban Development

I'm surprised how easily a consensus forms -- if not about our ideal loglang then at least about something that'd be a big improvement on Lojban.

Something to think about next, then: the equivalents of Lojban {ce'u} and {makau}.

BTW, you mentioned illocutionary operators. You could borrow the following idea from Livagian. Take the predicate 'command', for example: "X commands Y to make Z the case", a 3-place predicate, e.g. _cmndakeki_. Saturate certain arguments with "me" and "you", and define an illocutionary operator "I hereby command you to make Z the case", _cmnda_. Derive illocutionary operators from any predicate by removing the arguments saturated by "you" and "me" and using the same stem with a reduced arity.

--And.

Jorge Llamb�as, On 24/08/2012 02:13: