Re: Alternate attitudinals

I'm wondering how much of this I can adapt for a new conlang project
that uses attitudinals (and lots of evidentials). I haven't seriously
worked on the attitudinals yet (I've been discovering that some
things I'd thought were aspects are modals), so this comes in handy.

Jeff

FYI yahoo has resumed the practice of deleting dormant groups.