CHAT: suggest relocate thread (was RE: [CONLANG] THEORY: phonemics

Tom Wier:
> Quoting "Mike S." <maikxlx@gmail.com>:
>
> [snip]
>
> > It does.
>
> [snip]
>
> > Okay.  That makes it all very clear.
>
> Mike, do you think you could pare down your posts to the list?
> Having to search through a rather long post to find little
> response can be very confusing or time-wasting. What with the
> load this list has, that can lead to a great deal of lost time
> indeed.

Fair comment, but in the context of the discussion I found
Mike's minimal comments constructive, and the extensive quoting
helps one to keep tabs on a complex thread.

Can I suggest, taking up Mike's suggestion, that we move purely
Engelang-related threads to Engelang@yahoogroups.com, especially
when they reach a point where only Engelang subscribers are
participating in the thread? Since Engelang is currently zero
traffic, while keeping up with Conlang requires a major time
investment, I would see this as a positive step.

--And.