This Group

Greetings all,

I noticed this is a pretty quiet group, but I thought it
worth asking, is there anyone here who is not also on the
CONLANG group that is served from brown.edu?

If there are some people who are not on the CONLANG group
(due to heavy traffic perhaps) I will make a point of posting
any posts relevant to engelanging here as well as there.
On the other hand, unless I hear otherwise, I will continue
to post only to the CONLANG group, and save (I assume) most
of us duplicate emails.

Regards

---   Mike