Re: [engelang] gimste is broken

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:42 AM, gleki.arxokuna <gleki.is.my.name@hidden.email> wrote:

Well, obviously it needs improvement.
But why not look at it now?
http://loglang.wordpress.com/xorban/vocabulary/

traji3, "under conditions"-places. Should we remove them?

Eventually, I think so.  I have been sifting through vocabulary and I have some thoughts on this, but I don't think it's going to become a priority until some other things are finished.

Also, I have not been able to put much time into it in the last week or so, but I *am* working on a reference guide.  About 8 units are complete.

kanpe, kibro. Where are they?

I used the old gismu list to generate that list.   I just now managed to find a list of experimental gismu over at vlasisku.  Is that all of them currently in use?

I also just noticed that I can get a dump of 3662 lujvo.  I may do something with that soon.

--
co ma'a mke

Xorban blog: Xorban.wordpress.com
My LL blog: Loglang.wordpress.com