Re: [engelang] Xorban lexical design considerations

While I think the lexicon is far and away the least interesting part of this project and a genuine obstacle to the interesting parts, I throw in my penny's worth in hopes it'll move out of the way.
Yes.  The Loglan/Lojban rationale is suspect and untested and costly (and mostly lost now with the drpped vowels);  a more philosophic approach would be as likely to achieve the desired goal of easy learnability and be easier to expand or contract.  I would suggest (for syntactic purity) that the number of places for a predicate be encoded.
Sent from my iPad