Re: [engelang] intensions & extensions (Xorban)

You're probably right about the pictured cat.  Most of Lojban's discussion about intensions was in the context of wanting and needing, where the event was clearly required.  Here it is optional, so it shouldn't be forced.  So far there are no other intensional context creating operators though.

Sent from my iPad