Re: [engelang] Binary Trees by Tone

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Leonardo Castro <leolucas1980@hidden.email> wrote:

I imagine that the situations where someone needs a completely unambiguous syntax are situations where someone would be careful enough to justify the use of open-parenthesis and close-parenthesis particles instead.

I doubt a typical human been can sound natural saying very complex sentences, no matter how concise the ending particles are.

Sure.  But if you're looking to design a truly speakable human language with an unambiguous syntax, I think that some sort of head-marking is a much better, more natural, approach than using parentheses or terminators.  After all, head-marking is commonplace cross-linguistically.  Even English ha(ve)_s_ it.