Re: [engelang] Re: What meta language development environment is everyone using?

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 7:05 PM, MatthewDeanMartin
<matt@hidden.email> wrote:
> It's too much to ask for without custom programming, but it would be nice if there was a tool that would generate random sentences for a given syntax. I've written one for toki pona, and at the end sort of wished there was a more general tool.  There is a word generator that uses a custom domain specific language to generate random words that fit a given phonotactics, I would be nice if there existed something from the computer programming compiler world that could be subverted to do the same thing for sentences.

My boris.pl is general-purpose enough that it can generate random
sentences for a given syntax, as well as random words for a given
phonotactic.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/