(University lecturers are on strike today)

I am not at work on 7th March 2006 as I am a member of NATFHE and have
been instructed to take industrial action as part of the national pay
campaign to improve the pay of all academic staff. Emails on academic
matters received by me on 7th March will not be responded to. I will be
back at work on the 8th March 2006.

If you need to contact me about joining the union or the strike action,
you can contact me on 07941888044.